Suggestions For Getting Involved With The PI/CPC Committee
When beginning a new service commitment, it often is difficult to know where to begin! To get started, please read these six suggestions on how to get involved with the PI/CPC Committee.
- Attend each monthly committee meeting.
- Share the minutes and activities of the meeting with your Home Group.
- Ask if your Home Group would like to adopt a specific professional area, to help provide info in your location or to partner with an existing subcommittee.
- Become familiar with available materials, including the PI Workbook, CPC Workbook, Pamphlets, Videos, and PowerPoint Presentations.https://www.aa.org/assets/en_US/M-27i_PubInfWorkbk.pdf
- Talk with the Committee Chairperson to ask questions and discuss ways you may be of help.
- Attend announced workshops and roundtables for PI and CPC (in-person and online).